GO PURPLE! Interactive Domestic Violence Prevention Workshop
Tuesday, October 18, 2016 from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Legal Aid Service of Collier County
4436 Tamiami Trail East
Naples, FL 34112
Thank you all those who attended the 2016 GO PURPLE! Domestic Violence Prevention Workshop! We are please to have so much support from the community in raising awareness about this critical issue that affects more than 1.3 million women each year. Please join us again next year as we continue our mission to decrease incidents of domestic violence in Collier County and protect the rights of the men, women, and children who are affected by domestic violence each year.
- What is domestic violence?
- What are the issues and concerns right here in Collier County?
- How to stay safe from domestic violence
- The free legal services Legal Aid provides to keep victims and their families safe from abuse
- Victims of domestic violence
- Social service agency representatives
- Case managers
- Social workers
- Medical and healthcare professionals
- Faith based groups
- Family law attorneys and paralegals
- Human Resource professionals
- Law students
- Victims advocates
- Law enforcement professionals
- Guardian Ad Litems
- Educators and school officials
- Members of the public who wish to learn more about domestic violence issues and the mission of Legal Aid