Legal Services to Victims Project
The free legal services offered to survivors of domestic violence and others at-risk of domestic violence and other abuse include:
- Injunctions for Protection against domestic violence, stalking violence, sexual violence, dating violence, and repeat violence
- Advice and counsel to victims
- Dissolution of marriage (divorce)
- Child custody and visitation (Parenting Plans)
- Child and spousal support
- Marital Property equitable distribution
- Domestic violence related immigration, housing, and public benefits issues
FINANCED IN PART BY U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HUD) AND COLLIER COUNTY COMMUNITY AND HUMAN SERVICES DIVISION.
Other non-personnel costs of operating the Legal Services to Victims project are funded in part through a grant from the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
This project was supported by Award No. VOCA-2022-964 awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs. Sponsored by Legal Aid Service of Broward County, Inc. and the State of Florida.