Legal Services to Victims Project
The free legal services offered to survivors of domestic violence and others at-risk of domestic violence and other abuse include:
- Injunctions for Protection against domestic violence, stalking violence, sexual violence, dating violence, and repeat violence
- Advice and counsel to victims
- Dissolution of marriage (divorce)
- Child custody and visitation (Parenting Plans)
- Child and spousal support
- Marital Property equitable distribution
- Domestic violence related immigration, housing, and public benefits issues
The Legal Services to Victims project is funded in part through a Community Block Development Grant furnished by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and administered by the Collier County Community and Human Services Division.
Other non-personnel costs of operating the Legal Services to Victims project are funded in part through a grant from the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.