Call (239) 775-4555 for assistance
We provide legal help to ensure Collier residents live in safe and healthy homes that are free from violence.
Legal Aid Service of Collier County takes a holistic approach to representing survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Our attorneys empower survivors with the legal options and information they need to end the abuse and build safe, stable lives for themselves and their children.
- Domestic violence prevention
- Legal Services for children who have been abused, neglected, or abandoned
- At-risk immigrants and other vulnerable populations
- Protecting families
- Services to vulnerable veterans
- Preserving access to safe housing
- Assistance to vulnerable seniors
- Protecting the rights of people with special needs